|Thermedic Ankle Support Information|
The Thermedic Ankle is used primarily as a tool to get infrared heat into the ankle joint itself and to help with achilles tendon injuries and conditions such as tendonitis.
With a unique carbon-fabric element and three temperature settings, Thermedic ankle delivers FAR infrared as an aid to healing by increasing blood flow in the painful or injured tissues. It can be used whenever you need it but is commonly used twice a day for periods up to 30 minutes.
For acute pain and inflammation, the Thermedic Ankle has a flexible cold pack which is inserted into the support. There is no direct skin contact as the cold pack is covered by a protective mesh. Keep the cold pack in the freezer so it is ready for use whenever you need it.
If you have ankle pain or are recovering from injury, see what Thermedic ankle can do for you.
- Advanced carbon fabric infrared for deep penetrating heat into the ankle joint and soft tissues
- Helps relieve pain and soreness to aid mobility in the ankle
- Three easy to control temperature settings, suitable for continued heat
- Heats up for immediate benefit, will not burn
- Mouldable cold pack insert for acute pain, mesh protects against ice burns
- Breathable and ergonomic brace secures infrared element or cold pack
- 30 minute auto shut off safety device
- One size fits all, suitable for left or right ankle
Infrared is one of the fastest growing categories of pain relief. With the advent of this new carbon fibre fabric which emits infrared in place of lamps, the possibilities to apply infrared safely directly against the ankle opens up new opportunities for ankle pain sufferers and for ankle injury healing.
Achilles Tendon Tear, Achilles Tendonitis, Achilles Tendon Inflammation, - Achilles Tendon Tenderness, Ankle Sprains, Ankle Strains, Twisted Ankle, osteoarthritis