|Thermedic Thigh Support Information|
Thermedic is a 3 in 1 therapy product which provides compression and cold (cold pack insert) for acute injury and with its carbon fabric heating element, delivers FAR infrared to increase blood flow for pain relief and healing.
Of course, when you are alternating hot with cold, Thermedic allows you to switch effortlessly and safely between the two for maximum therapeutic benefit.
There is no better product on the market for thigh strains and pulled or torn hamstrings.
- Helps relieve muscle soreness and pain
- Deep penetrating heat gets into the muscles to increase blood flow
- Heats up for immediate benefit, will not burn
- Three easy to control temperature settings, suitable for continued heat
- Mouldable cold pack insert for acute pain and inflammation
- Protective mesh acts as a barrier to guard against ice burns
- Breathable and ergonomic brace secures infrared element or cold pack
- 30 minute auto shut off safety device
- One size fits all, suitable for left or right thigh
The infrared element has 3 temperature settings and is easy to use. Clinicians suggest using twice a day for thirty minutes.
As well as the infrared element, the Thermedic Thigh has a flexible cold pack insert which can be housed in the support for cold therapy and relief from acute pain and inflammation.
There are small gaps in the cold pack which mean that it offers much greater flexibility than standard rectangular cold packs.
The Thermedic thigh support is sold around the world and used by athletes and sportsmen and women for injury rehabilitation and as a warm up/cool down tool. Many use two units at the same time for balanced effect.
Suitable for thigh strain and hamstring injuries. Always consult your clinician for accurate medical diagnosis.